Wednesday 25 July 2012

Capone's Pub & Grill - A Diners, Drive-In's & Dives location!


One of my absolute favorite shows is Diners, Drive-In's & Dives with Guy Fieri on the food network, and on a recent trip to Spokane WA I got to visit one of the locations that Guy also visited on his show! 

Capone's Pub & Grill, which has won many local awards, is located in Coeur D'Alene Idaho (751 N 4th Street) http://www.caponespub.com/  
208-667-4843

This local favorite offers delicious pub fare, 41 taps & cocktails, has a beer garden, homemade bread, HDTV to watch the game or fight, and is family friendly!

One dish that Guy put his Diners, Drive-In's & Dives stamp off approval on was the 'Philly Steak Deluxe' ($9.50) which my boyfriend had. He said it was excellent! I would recommend trying the 'Garlic Cheese Fries' ($6) they were outstanding!!


I would classify Capone's as a dive bar with a lot of personality!
If you are ever in the Coeur D'Alene area I would highly suggest making a visit to this neighbourhood go-to spot! You won't be disappointed!

1 comment:

  1. My boyfriend and I met here a year and a half ago for the first time on a blind date. We try to go almost weekly and I would HIGHLY suggest their boneless buffalo wings. We have them every single time and they top anywhere else we've been!!

    ReplyDelete