Monday 22 August 2011

Mrs. Chopko's Ribs

For someone who had never made ribs before I was given a tasty and very easy method! This isn't so much a recipe but are simple directions on how to make fall off the bone ribs. I recommend making ribs this way to any meat eater and I guarantee you will love them!
I adopted this method from a lovely woman who I call Mrs.Chopko and I thank her very much (my boyfriend does as well since he now gets these ribs once a week) for letting me in on her cooking secret!
Directions:
Line a baking sheet with tin foil, this way your ribs will not stick.
Place ribs on the baking sheet, season with a rib spice blend if you wish, and cover with tin foil.
Bake @ 275 for 3 hours
Pre heat your bbq (make sure all the burners are on low)
Transfer the ribs to the bbq and cover in your favorite sauce. Cook for 30 minutes continuing to cover in sauce till done.

No comments:

Post a Comment